Back to normal

Just a shortie .....

A quick jump on the scales this morning and I’ve had a gain of 100 grams. So what.

Due to lack of food in my fridge at the moment ( school holidays ) I ended up buying sandwiches for lunch today. So I’m going to have go home via the supermarket. If not I just know I’ll be making bad choices tomorrow.

Life is back to normal. Well will be shortly.

Krystal flew home at lunchtime and Josh went to his mother’s later this afternoon. When I get home it will be silent. I will be able to relax. No fifty questions. No fast talking. Just peace and quiet. A quick bit of tidying up, a light dinner and bed.

No kidding – I’m stuffed.

ciao

Comments

  1. LOL - Chris wants to know what silence is, my questions is what is "back to normal"? Doesn't seem to happen here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your peace and quiet! I have no kids but still have no idea what normal is1:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    Thanx for caring am here
    I wont be blogging tho just doesnt do it for me anymore but definately want to keep in touch with you ....life hasnt been the best but im not a quitter and am strong and for the first time in a very long time I feel great :)XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts