Missus .... can I have a weigh pass please




I think if I was a guy I'd be an alcoholic. Is there a male version of this???


No weigh in today. Could say I forgot but that would be a lie.

Yes I chickened out. Yes I feel bad. Yes I took the easy way out. I'm sorry.

I had a hungry day yesterday. I was grazing all day and then we went out for dinner. I had soup and a bun, oysters, a couple of tiny bits of raw fish, slice of pork, four tiny baked potatoes in jackets - about the size of a ping pong ball - with chopped bacon, onions and rosemary, slice of pork, broccoli and a small piece of steamed fish. I didn't have any deserts or cheeses. So that's something in my favour. But I did have one glass of wine.

Had quite a miserable night last night with the kids. Was quite upsetting. As I'm writing this Josh will be in seeing his lawyer. His mother is taking him. I'm hoping she's finding that very difficult. Our turn tomorrow.

On the good side tho it's a lot warmer today. The chill's gone out of the wind, the sun is shining, I remembered to pull the chicken out for dinner, I can go home and relax, I can destress a wee bit, it's Thursday and I'm going to have a drink tonight and tomorrow's Friday.

Things can only get better .....

Comments

  1. Weird - I have some days when I seem a lot hungrier and want to graze and other times it's a breeze. Don't understand it as I eat in a similar way each day.

    Hope the situation with josh is ok. Sounds stressful for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I hope the Josh thing works itself out for you too:) Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today with the lawyer goes well... poor bloody kid being dragged through all this.. and you guys too. Hope you have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts