Where to begin ....

There's so much shite that's been happening the past couple of weeks that I don't really know where to begin or even if I want to begin.

Needless to say I slipped myself into a deep hole and I'm slowly digging my way out again.


Stressful times means irrational eating. Sometimes eating for the sake of eating, sometimes not eating at all. Haven't been near the scales but I'm not too worried. I figure it will all balance out eventually.


Oooh but one thing - I did get my hair cut last week into a bob. And I love it. Everyone says it makes me look younger. Who am I to argue. I have some pics to post causes I know you're going to want to see. I also owe you some bedroom pics too. The room's not quite finished. We still have to make the wardrobe doors. Apparently I'm going to be making them. Should be interesting.

Everything is just full on here moving along at 100 mph. I'm going to open my eyes one morning and it's going to be christmas and I'll be thinking how the hell did that happen.


So I guess I'd better cut the crap, kick myself in the butt and get my act together.

I'll be back on a more positive note.

Comments

  1. hi Lee-Ann

    hope things are settling down as 'sh*tty' times are always awful and it feels like such a battle to keep your head above water when everything hits the fan.

    The new hair do sounds like a winner, got to love anything that takes off some of the years that catch up with us.

    I sometimes put mine up in a pony tail but my daughter told me that it looks like I'm trying to be a teenager (not the look i was going for, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lee-anne - hope things are getting better and that your stress levels are decreasing.
    Had to laugh - bedroom pictures almost sounds a little naughty! LOL!

    Kel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are getting better for you, god its a scary thought I heard them on the radio today say this time in 2 months it will be new years eve...hope that cheered you up lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shite hits our household quite frequently! I so know the feeling of trying not to slip during these times. Like you I think I have learnt something - the weight issues balance out eventually!

    For various reasons I'm not feeling very positive either - but somehow "sort of" mostly on track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know that feeling ...... had some real SH*TTY days here too...and today the first day back on track...darn emotional eating ehhhhh???

    keep smiling darl,
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit happens all the time, it sucks, then we move on .... can't wait to see the haircut photo, and bedroom photos too! I have a dirty mind cos I thought of something else when I read that! heee hee he. Have a good day, stay strong and keep ya chin up mate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts