Oh happy days .....

All of a sudden I feel really motivated again.


I'm on top of the world and eager to get started again. If I dig in deep I can lose a reasonable amount of weight before the christmas hols begin. That would be heaven. Not to feel fat and frumpy in the heat. To feel cool and loose in my clothes. Back to tracking like you all are doing. To write everything down that passes my lips. Not to cheat. And that problem of drinking water - I'm just going to have to do it. I will find one article of clothing that I want to fit into again (I will be realistic) and every week at weigh time I will try it on to see if it's getting looser. That will be my gauge along with the scales to let me know how I'm going and keep me motivated.

Tonight we're going to load the software for the camera again so I can post some photos. I've got plenty.

The sun's shining, it's warm, it's the start of the weekend. My house will be clean when I get home. Well I hope so. Krystal's home for the school holidays. You should see what her bedroom looked like after being home for three hours. OMG.


Feeling good. Feeling great. Just got back from the lawyers. Josh doesn't want anything to change. That's what's going in the report. Things will stay the same. Hopefully there will be an end to this real soon. What a waste of time and money.

Looking forward to a lovely weekend and a sunny happy days.

Ciao

Comments

  1. I'm thrilled things are looking up on the Josh front. About time. Have a neat weekend chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased for you all that's it's worked out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well, love the idea about the clothes, might have to work on that one myself :)
    Hope you get lots of sun this weekend, I managed to get a bit sun burnt last sunday shame it was only a one day thing and the rest of the week it has rained :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear the Josh saga is nearing the end.
    Wishing here for happy sunny weekend, so far its turned out brrrrrrrrr, its darn cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the club of being "re-motivated" - sounds like there are a lot of us out there at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water - try setting a reminder in your Outlook (or whatever programme you use at work) to go off every hour and remind you to drink water. Even if it's only half a glass...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts