Keeping the skinny going ….

I took a few days off work last week and went to work down at the workshop with Mr T. I loved it!!! We work together on Saturdays but it’s not quite the same. This was during the week – when all the builders and people wanting joinery and quotes walk through the doors and I get to see our little business a hive of activity and Mr T in action. It really made me feel good and proud inside. It was neat seeing it “all come together” so to speak. And of course there’s always a joke to be had with tradespeople. It also made me want to be there all the time. One day ….

The bonus was I lost 2.2kgs last week. Fan-freaking-tastic. I just did not feel hungry at all. I had smoko (that’s what us manual labourers call morning tea) around 10 and it kept me going till dinner time. I only had a sandwich too. I can’t believe I never felt hungry. But I worked. I was on my feet most of the day. Time just flew by. I could feel the weight melting off me. My jeans were just getting looser and looser. Hell, if I could give up work right now and work down at the workshop I would. I’d burn this fat off so fast I’d be a shadow of myself by Christmas and not even be aware that it was happening. I also picked up a tummy bug on Saturday that meant not much found it’s way to my mouth. So last week really helped to give me a good push in the right direction and I believed I'm going to lose this weight.

So that’s why it’s really important now that I keep the skinny going. Cause right now I’m back at work, sitting down in front of my computer screen and fighting off the niggles that's telling me I’m hungry when I’m not.

My skirt is fitting nicely around my waist and hips, my top seems a bit looser around my boobs. It’s a nice feeling. One I want to keep. I don’t want to sabotage this feeling. My tummy is nice and flat and skinny. No bloat going on. So keep it this way girl. Get some incentive.

Alright - I just have. I just booked the hairdressers for Thursday. I badly want a cut. Not short, short – but more of a bob I think. It’ll probably still be a bit of a shock for Mr T tho.

Today I’m going to :

Drink 2 litres of water
Do 20 mins on the tready

And clean the bathroom.

Sounds like fun.

I’m outta here.

Comments

  1. The following weekend would be great as I will be kid free :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a fantastic loss-well done you, not surehow I am going had a couple of very stressful weeks and I either eat all day or can't eat at all..stress who needs it :) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooohoooooo you go girl, keep that "skinny feeling" happening!!
    sheeeeeeeeeez I dream of a flat tummy and no bloating...how do you achieve that??

    Keep smiling,
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a huge loss!!! Well done!!

    Hope your "one day" comes soon and you get to work at the workshop all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome loss... and WHERE is the photo of the new hairdo????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts