Brrr…. It’s really starting to get fresh here in the mornings and the evenings. It’s so dark now in the mornings that when the alarm goes off I swear it’s the middle of the night and just want to roll over and duck my head under the duvet.

Obviously I am still alive, just been hectically busy and enjoying life at the same time. So much is happening and going on in my life right now that I don’t know where to start.

I suppose I should start with my weigh in’s. I owe you two. On the 27th Feb I was 75.3 and today I’m 75.2 which is a loss of 500 gms for the last two weeks. While I was hoping to be in the 74’s by the end of Feb it doesn’t really worry me. Why, because I’m not hung up on numbers anymore. I know I’m losing and if it doesn’t show on the scales it shows in the way my clothes feel on me.

My body isn't the only thing that's been going through change - so has my mind.  I have a calmness and peaceful feeling inside me that has been absent for a long time.    I've always been an optimist but these past few years have been long and difficult and bloody stressful at times which looking back now I can see that it couldn't help but bring me down. 


I feel alive and so godamn sexy,lol.  I've been flirting with Mr T and boy has the spark come back ha,ha.  The last couple of years have been really tough on him with the pressure, stress and worry of the business - not to mention the kids - plus his reflux has really taken its toll.  By changing my eating habits not only do I benefit but it has a carry over effect on Mr T.   He's actually put on weight.  But he needed it.  He still gets his meat with lots of healthy veges and salads (which he is now coming to love) just no potatoes.  We're laughing alot and cuddling and I guess you can say we've got our sparkle back.  It's a natural high, a great feeling.

Lots more to share with you and some photos so will try and do that tonight.

Take care lovelies.

Ciao 

Comments

  1. That is fantastic!! I know exactly what you mean about not worrying about the numbers. I just wish I felt God damn sexy though... not happening here :( Oh well.

    Happy for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey next week for lunch will be good, what day suits you I have no appointments so am free everyday oh except for Monday, and well done on the loss and greta to hear about you and Mr T getting that sparkle back lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that's awesome Lynette...

    Those are the feelings I am looking for again...those sparkles, in my eyes, in my step!

    Thanks for the hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great positive post !!! So glad all is going well for you - love the sparkle back in anything.

    Have a great weekend.
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts