A little bit of pampering . . .

Last weekend a few of the girls from my AAPNZ Group organised for us to go to Waiora Spa for lunch and a spot of pampering.

It was fabulous. 

We really were well looked after.  We were picked up from my place by shuttle and taken to the resort where we had a fabulous lunch.





Yes that is Mr T with the girls.  Wither I go, he's not far behind, besides the girls love him.





Looking forward to when the weight starts coming off my arms..  Over lunch we were talking about weight loss and the girls were asking me what I was doing.  We had some very interesting conversations and now Mr T knows first hand what girls talk about when they're together, lol.





Let the fun begin





And of course one has to have wine.

It looks like I have my eyes closed but it's only cause I lost a screw out of my glasses and they were slipping down my nose.  My eyes were open -  well then they were.

After that the shuttle took us back to my place where we continued our festivities.  It was a super relaxed day. 

Awesome day.

Have no plans for the coming weekend.  I like it like that.  It means anything can happen. 

Have a great weekend every and Congratulations to Jo for her wedding tomorrow.  I know it's going to be a fabulous day and she will be a stunning beautiful bride.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day and I am happy about that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looked like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts