A day late but ....



Still going down, plus a new digit to record.


74.6 kgs.

My losses are slowing down but they're still happening, and it's no sweat.  I still get to enjoy my life and not be ruled by food and guilt.  And of course I still get to enjoy my vino.

I mentioned that my mum gave me a voucher from Spotlight for my birthday.  These are the little goodies I bought.



I love my house caddy




 This is a typical lunch for me.  Chicken, egg salad, and lettuce, cucumber, tomato and a sprinkle of cheese on top.  Size is deceptive here - that's a lunch plate.  It's pretty easy to decide on what to eat once you get your head around the no bread, wheat, potatoes etc.  If I've forgot to prepare the night before I just grab things out of the fridge on my way out the door and just whip it up at lunchtime.

The weather has been pretty crap here the last few days.  Rain yesterday and then the wind picked up later.  Blew a gale right through the night.

When I got home on Tuesday night the sky turned quite black and then this double rainbow appeared.





I've resigned myself to the fact that winter is fast approaching.  Daylight saving ends next weekend and then it will be dark and gloomy.  I just hope it's not going to be a long, miserable winter.  

I succumbed last week and I started wearing pantyhose.  This week I'm wearing my suits.  Albeit, I haven't worn them for 2 years so it's kind of a bonus.

OMG.  Grandbaby no. 3 is due to arrive in 6 weeks.  All is going very well this time.  Janelle has made it to 34 plus weeks and still no problems.  I am so pleased for them both. This time round there will be no incubators and they will be able to take baby home with them.

Here's Janelle with her 32 week baby bump.  She is hoping to go full term and even has ceasar booked for the 2nd May should she go OVER!!!



I'm on Nana alert from here on in.  I will be having Lucas for a few days from when Janelle goes into labour.    Can't wait.  I'll get to be a stay at home nana for awhile.

We had Lucas for the weekend to give the kids a bit of a break.  Phew what a pistol.  We were outside running around, chasing him and tackling him and tickling him, playing peek-a- boo with the washing on the line.  This time last year there was no way I could have done that.  Aren't kids chuckles of laughter contagious.  Nick turned up and was watching us play for awhile before we noticed him and my son had this big beam on his face and he said mum  you're so cool. 

Both my boys have noticed my weightloss just recently.  I suppose I'm just mum no matter what size I am.  That is a compliment in itself.  But I suppose as I've changed clothes size and wearing more fitting clothes it's more noticeable.  Hell I feel like forty again.  Definitely not 30.  Who would want to go through those teenage years again.  Not me.

Well I started this post yesterday so I'd better finish here and publish it. 

Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Having a new grandbaby is so much fun! I can't wait for our next one. So glad your diet is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another loss - good work !

    Your posts are alway so positive and full of happy things that you have done - enjoy !!!

    Good luck for the next grandbaby !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandbabies/children are the bestest..treasure all those moments spent with the cherubs.

    And well done on your losses....and feeling better for it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts