Did I say I loved Fridays . . . .

And this one especially.  I'm just going to take a chill pill this weekend and stay put.  After running here there and everywhere I need some R&R myself.

Mr T is quite limited to what he can do and only having the use of one arm at the moment it adds up to an awful lot of extra hard work for me.  I am now a fulltime nurse, cook, cleaner, washer, dresser, chauffeur, mower of lawns, general handyman etcetera, etcetera.  However we will be having a lot of stirfrys cause I draw the line at having to cut his dinner up into bite size pieces, lol. 

He's only been having panadol during the day to keep the pain at bay.  He refuses to take the Tramadol until he's home as it makes him sleepy and faintheaded.  He's back at work.  Just supervising tho, and doing paperwork.   This is what happens when you're the boss.  No rest.    When he gets home he takes the Tramadol and then I only see him periodically in between sleeps. 


Just before going into theatre
Hopefully by Monday he'll be feeling a lot better especially after a weekends rest at home. 

Mr T has been fiddling with my camera a couple of weeks agao and now all my photos come out dark.  I'll have to sort it out over the weekend.  I haven't had a chance before now. 

I took this one of me a couple of weeks ago when life was better and I was just naturally happy all the time.

50 and still getting zits
I'm hoping I'll get back there to my happy place this weekend.

I haven't weighed myself.  Food has not been the issue at all.  Unfortuately I didn't eat at all on Monday and I had to remind myself on Tuesday to get a burger with Josh for dinner.  I never thought about it and it wasn't my priority.

But I've gone to supermarket at lunchtime and stocked up on fresh veges so we'll be right for the weekend.  Plenty of protein and veges. 

So only one more hour to go and then I'll pick Mr T up and go home and we'll both relax -  bliss. 

We were suppose to be going on our shopping trip this weekend in Hamilton, for our anniversary, but it's been put on hold for at least another couple of weeks when he'll be a lot better.   He did send me a lovely message tho on my facebook page which was so sweet. 

Anway I'd better finish off my last bits and bobs and get ready for home.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ciao xxx

Comments

  1. Hey you around Easter Weekend, maybe we could catch up for a coffee or lunch in town at some stage..... If Mr T is up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you managed a relaxing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping you both had a good, relaxing weekend and Mr T is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts