I love Fridays . . .

Especially Friday afternoons when I get to go home and open the door to silence, open a wine and relax to Mr T gets home.   There's no kids, no - what's for dinner, I'm hungry, I'm bored - just peace.  I can stay up late - because I can sleep-in the morning.  How blissful is that.

I'm really happy and contented at the moment.  I'm in a really good place.  Losing weight and eating healthy are not the only things that are changing with me.  The last couple of weeks  I've been cleaning and decluttering and it's really thereuptic.  More so because I have the energy now.  Before I would have only achieved a fraction of what I've done.

Mr T and I are planning a trip to Hamilton at the end of the month for our wedding anniversary.  That's when I've planned my shopping spree.  I need new clothes.  And I want to add color to my wardrobe.  Practically everything I have is black.  I need to put some oompfh into my clothes and liven myself up.  

The funny thing is that Mr T needs new clothes too.   He's put on weight!!!  It's all that healthy eating, lol.  I'm so pleased because hopefully he'll have a better resistence this year to all the bugs and won't get as sick. 

I'm really loving the comments I'm getting from people who are starting to notice my weight loss.  I can almost feel myself glowing.

Wow, turning 50 has been great so far.

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Comments

  1. Isn't it just wonderful being in the "zone" and feeling good about yourself.

    Have a wonderful weekend, keep smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great feeling that you have is shining through your post - so good to feel !

    Enjoy your weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post!
    I can't wait until I can go clothes shopping again too.
    Have a fab weekend chick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts