Update

Home from the hospital and just got off the phone with Mr T. He's feeling pretty groggy from all the meds so I hope I talked him to sleep.

Me - just finally relaxing. Have just poured a wine even tho its late but will then head for my shower and bed.

Not so sure he will come home again tomorrow. I noticed tonight that his hand has swollen heaps since I was there in the afternoon. Please don't let it be infection.

Did I say its our wedding anniversary on Friday. I hope he's home for that. One things for sure - loves never dwindled only grown.

A good thing, if you can call it that, was the injury wasn't caused because of the saw blade. Otherwise he could of lost his whole hand. It was caused by a piece of timber that jammed, projectiled out and jammed his hand against the guard. But who could of known that a piece of timber caught split a finger down to the knuckle and pulverise it. I guess we do now.

This wine is hitting the spot. I'm so tired. I'm going to hit the shower and crawl into bed with my laptop watch tv and hopefully fall asleep real soon. Must remember to reset the alarm.

My husband is alive for that I'm extremely thankful. This is a reminder to make the most of everyday and live it to its fullest. I know now how totally lost I'd be without him. No matter how strong I think I am.

I also remembered to eat. When I did my previous post I realised that I hadn't eaten since Sunday night. So when I took Josh back to his mothers we called into Macdonalds and I grabbed a burger for myself as well. its still sitting in the microwave. Not very appealing and not the best choice but I have no energy for anything else so I'll have it after my shower.

Thank you for your kind comments and thoughts. I just want to put these thoughts down in writing for me as well. To remind me never ever to take anything for granted.

Miss you Mr T hope you sleep well tonight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts