It's a little bit ..... complicated

There's lots happening in my life lately that isn't actually helping me with my plan and just right now I can't say what.

But I can see the end in sight - thank goodness.  


It's funny but now that I'm not blogging as much I'm really missing it.  Typical.

I'm doing the best that I can weight wise, but sometimes I just eat what is put in front of me.  My girlfriend who is staying with us cooks dinner sometimes and at the end of the day I can't be bothered to cook anything else.  Let's face it - By the time we get home from work it is dark.  It feels like we should getting ready for bed it's so miserable.  All you want to do is hunker down and get warm.

I did manage a nice hearty beef casserole in the crockpot today though.  It will be nice coming home to some to the smell of it cooking and especially nice knowing it's all done and ready to eat when I want.

And tonight is Thursday.  A thursday to finally relax and enjoy.  And enjoy I shall.

I'll leave you with a couple of photos.

This is Lucas a couple of years ago after he'd tipped the talcum powder over himself.

I didn't do it honest . . .
 






Then the other day he tipped the powder over his sister.  His excuse this time.

I wanted to make Sophia a snowman.








Ciao

Comments

  1. the light at the end of the tunnel is always nice to see :) hope it all sorts itself out soon enough. Had to chuckle at your grandson wanting to make his sister into a snowman ... too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to catch up for lunch this weekend maybe? And glad there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you see that light at the end of the tunnel real soon.
    And those pics are just gorgeous....had a giggle at Lucas turning his sister into a snowman :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts