Reasons to celebrate . . .

Firstly, it's Thursday.  Friday Eve. 

I get three days break from the teenager who's driving me nuts at the moment.  
 
My girlfriend got a job and started today.  Yay.
 
She went and had a look at a furnished flat today that I spotted on Trade me  and she got it, if she can come up with the bond money.  She has an appointment with WINZ on Monday so fingers crossed they will be able to help with that.  If not she will ask her familyI know she really wants.  So double yay, yay.


Things seem to be picking up well with the business and I can see some bright light ahead.  It would be nice to stop stressing for a while.


Generally overall things are looking up in my world which is probably why I've got a big smile on my face.



Ciao
 
 .

Comments

  1. Nice :) I hope things continue to get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news all around!! nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the positivity in this post - sounds like it is all going really well (except for the teenager driving you nuts but that is like a given isn't it ???? LOL).
    HAve the best weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that she got work, cross fingers for the bond money, you can enjoy your weekend now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just like that song.."things can only get better now"

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts