My kitchen . . .

After moving Raewyn in on Saturday, I had the joy of going down to the workshop to do my GST while Mr T had the pleasure of visiting the Grandies. 

It was flipping freezing.

But I got to check out the progress on my kitchen.  As you can see below Mr T has set it up with correct measurements of how it will go in.  He hasn't even started on the pantries.  But I figure he will do it in stages.  Once this is finished I'm guessing he'll gut the kitchen at home, remove the dining room wall and install it, especially as it's taking up a bit of space in the workshop.




The reason it's taking a little bit longer is because it is getting busier with work and also he's decided to sand all the panels down and revarnish completely as it had a yellowish tinge to it and a certain amount of wear and tear over the years.   You can see it more clearly below.






He tells me what he does everynight but you know I'm more of visual person lol, and actually have to see it to fully understand what he's talking about.  But the difference is amazing.  I'm absolutely stoked.   


This is what it will all look like once he's finished.  It is perfect and he's done such a good job.   It will take a bit longer but it will absolutely worth it.  

I am a patient woman, afterall.  





My scales are down 1.2kg over the last couple of days.  Am loving seeing that and its a great motivational tool to keep me on track.  I have only two meals a day and a couple of snacks ie, peanuts, eggs, or cheese if I have a hunger pang.   My main meal is normally lunch and it's mostly dinner from the night before or a salad.  Night time I don't really feel hungry but I'll still cook knowing that I can pack it for lunch tomorrow and will settle on maybe bacon and eggs or veges/salad.

I have to start losing again because with this freezing cold I've noticed I've started to wheeze again at times and while not a full asthma attack I can get breathless.  It's been over two years since I've had a bad attack.

 This week I'm going to concentrate on more vege dishes.  


I saw this the other day on Eat, Drink, Paleo's blog and thought that it would be nice to try.


Spinach & Sweet Potato Bombs






It's lovely and relaxing at home at the moment.  It's stress free and nice and warm and cosy to go home to unwind after a day at work.

And on that note, my break's over so  I'd better get back to it.

Ciao









Comments

  1. How exciting to see your kitchen taking shape before your eyes - just the way you want it to be !!!
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget before and after photos of your place too!!! What a big job but it will be worth it to have the doors in new condition.

    Great on the weight! You need to do this for your health by the sounds of it so always remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh that kitchen is going to look amazing !!!
    And as Lynda says...don't forget the before and after pics!! I die when I see mine !!
    Well done on the weight loss...onwards and downwards !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kitchen is going to look amazing and well worth the wait!
    1.2 in a couple of days!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shall we aim for next weekend, Saturday 13th maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts