Oh My Goodness, what will I do . . .

This Saturday we are moving my girlfriend into her new flat.  

After 8 weeks of living with us my life will return to normal.  

We will have our home to ourselves again.  

It's a good feeling and I can get back into a routine.  

She's working night shift this week so we won't be seeing too much of her.  It will be tough but she's got a good start and a clean slate.  While it might be scary it's also exciting.   

Looking forward to the weekend.  

Ciao.

 

Comments

  1. yay...you won't know yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice to get back into your own routines again. 8 weeks is a along time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting your routine back again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it calls for a little celebration. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts