Good to be back ....

Thanks everyone for your comments on my email. It was really nice to vent it out. Things have been pretty quiet on the homefront since then - so hopefully let's keep it that way for a wee bit longer.

Well, Krystal flew home this morning. Obviously, that's why I've abled my blog again. We had good time with her home. She's definitely growing up. I've had a few really good talks with her, where she's opened up. I know she misses us a lot and she does love it up in Whangarei but there are a couple of things that she said that has me thinking if maybe she might want to come back to stay with us. We'll just wait and see how that pans out.

We also had a chance to talk to her about the looming custody case and let her know what was going on. She was really quite shocked. She told us no way would Josh want to be with his mother all the time. If he found out that his mother was trying to take him away from us he'd make her life hell. Those two are pretty close and she'd have a good idea of where his head is at. He loves us too much. We're set for mediation on 27th August. Interim orders have been put in place until this matter is resolved.

So, Thursday and no children till Sunday. With Jamie not staying at home anymore I don't think we'll see any kids till then. I am looking forward to having a bit of breathing space. My husband needs some pampering, he's had a bit of a battering lately.

So overall, right now I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't been on the tready, probably been eating more than normal, been out to dinner a few times and the pictures. With things returning back to normal I'm ready to pick myself up and charge full steam ahead. Did you know spring is only 46 days away. I've got to get ready for spring and summer.

For me it's becoming more important that I get myself into shape - both mentally and physically. At the moment our energy levels are low and with the stresses of late it really has taken a huge toll on me and Col too.

So I am ready to start again, to dig my toes in and make it work. I'm coming back again.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Hi Lee-anne,
    Thanx for the comment. Funny that you liked my dining room as both my sisters hate it, (they are into the modern stuff, where as I like antique, antique reproduction and classic/traditional stuff).
    Its great to be able to read your blog again. I can only imagine how good it must feel to get a bit of R & R to ourselves. With all the comings and goings with the kids it must seem like central station at times.
    Have a great weekend. (where did the sunshine from last week go)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are trying to settle down, you two certainly need a break (again!).... I hope all goes well with the custody battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back. Enjoy your child free time - won't be long until they are back again!

    Hope the custoday hearing goes ok for you and Josh. Thankfully (so faar) our daughter and her ex are on agreeable terms with theirs. Very hard though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts