The Storms arrived ....

Only wished I was snuggled up at home instead of at work.

I had every good intention of going home last night and loading some photo’s onto my blog, but after I walked through the door I was just overwhelmed with tiredness. All I wanted to do was go to bed. It was an awful feeling, kinda scary actually. I just had zilch energy.

I really must get on top of this. The last couple of nights have been a bit sleepless, maybe change of bedrooms & positions. (of bed for you lot that have grubby minds ) I think I’ll grab some more antihistamine tablets and multi vitamins at lunchtime. I just have to do something.

I haven’t done a grocery shop for a while now but I’m looking forward to the next one. I can really stock up. Now that it’s just 2 adults and 1 child I can afford to spend more on fresh fruit and veges instead of the frozen stuff. In fact we went through our spending last weekend and we’re going to be saving quite a bit without no teenagers around – not only in food but power and other things that add up without you even realising it. Things have really got a lot lighter on the shoulders – just need to get use to the feeling.

I am looking forward to this weekend because I am going to get my new bedroom suite.
And now that the bedroom is empty it will be started. Col can get stuck in to his heart’s content.

I better make sure I post some photos tonight.

Catch ya later.

PS: The storms gone.

Comments

  1. Your lucky by the sounds of it, the storm didn't seem to affect you very much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww, have fun shopping for new furniture. I LOVE shopping for funiture, but sadly I think I have done my dash for quite some time as I have everything I need so no need to even browse around places like furniture city anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts