Where does the time go ....

It’s been a very busy week. Lots of things happening.

We’ve had a very sick wee boy. He’s got a viral bug. He came back on Sunday quite dehydrated and he hadn’t eaten or drunk hardly anything since he left on the Thursday. His mum took him to the doctor on the Saturday cause he was burning up but he just refused to eat or drink cause he was scared of vomiting. We had a real battle getting fluids down him and some food but told him if he didn’t try he’d have to go to hospital. He’s been drinking and eating now for the last couple of days and is on the mend. Very happy that he has the rest of the week off school too I can add.

Jamie came and got all his stuff from downstairs on Monday and gave us the keys back. He’s found a house to go to and has a couple of job interviews lined up. So we’re quite rapt. I’m still a bit angry but I will get over it. We’re just glad he seems to be heading in the right direction. Lines of communication are still open which is important – for all of us.

The atmosphere at home is unreal. It’s so calm and quiet, peaceful even. I know we still have Josh during the week but it’s different. It’s like there’s order in the house. I love it. It’s going to be good for us. For the first time I feel like I have room to move and breathe again.

So plans are afoot. I’m feeling great and fantastic and on top of things. I’ve got a couple of things motivating me at the moment which I’m going to share with you. But not now cause I have to go some work.

Back soon.

Comments

  1. ohhh hope the wee man is still improving...poor love!!
    Glad all is going well for you, great to have a peaceful atmosphere isn't it??
    Looking forward to hearing your fantastic news..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace - love it!!

    Good to hear Jamie is heading in the right direction. All you can do is be there - I'm sure he'll sort himself out. Sorry to hear about Josh - they catch everything this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts