Thursdayitis ....

So far the day isn’t going too well.

The scales gave me a small gain this morning of 0.8lbs. I don’t know where that came from but not worried about that. My clothes are pretty loose.

Managed to get myself, hubby and Josh out of bed, showered, fed and dressed. Bags packed, lunches packed, dishes stacked, benches wiped, quick tidy up and out the door. Kid dropped off at school, made it to work. Went to put my lunch in the fridge. Not in my bag. Why? It was still sitting in the fridge at home. I’d packed everybody else's but not my own. Buggar it. Just goes to show you can make all the plans under the sun but if you forget to engage the brain every now and then it doesn’t take much to stuff it up.


So I’ve been at work thinking about food most of the morning. Why???? Because I don’t have any. Why? Because I was really looking forward to my lunch today. It was yummy chicken specially made for me by moi. Now I’m just in a pooey mood and eyeing up the snackbox. For godsakes slap me. It’s only food. But I feel like I’ve lost control, that now I have to go and buy my lunch I’ll make a bad choice. OMG Lee-Anne get over yourself.

Day has to get better.

So far this has been a hectic week. Work issues, kid issues etc. Sorting out the worries and the stresses. Col wants us to go away Friday/Saturday. I’d like to but I’m not sure if that’s a good idea at the moment. There seems to be an awful lot of teenagers at my house lately. The “talk” is about to come. I suppose we could go for one night and not let on. That way they’ll never know when we’ll turn up. Another good reason for having a night away is school holidays start next week. It will be nice to have some alone time before the bombarbment.

Krystal arrives home on Monday. We fly her down from Whangarei now. It’s so much easier. With the cost of petrol, then feeding her, sometimes it’s an overnight stay not to mention the driving time it’s the cheapest and best option really.

So she’s getting excited and we’re looking forward to her coming down. I’m taking a couple of days off over the holidays so we can do a few things together.

Over the holidays I will be updating my blog but I will be turning it private for a couple of weeks. This is because with Miss K at home and on the computer I really don’t want her reading my blog. This will only be temporary.

If you still want to read then email me or leave me a comment and I will give you access.

Well I feel much better now and I’ve just remembered the boss brought back a case of kiwifruit from Te Puke the other day. Think I’ll go and grab a couple.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Kids!!! It doesn't seem to get any better even when they are older. I well and truly thought mine would be no worry now, but not to be.

    would love to keep reading. Will drop you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I wonder if you two have gotten away for those couple of days? Hmmmm, where to go in this foul weather eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids....I agree they don't seem to get any better when they are older, I think I worry more !!

    Will drop you a line, would love to keep reading.

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts