1.7 loss ....

Gotta love that don't you. I have been such a good girl. I'm even amazing myself. Everything seems to be just "fitting" in right at the moment without any effort. Mind you I have been planning my days and what I'm eating. All except my lunch today. But I nipped out and grabbed a chicken panini and that did the trick. I've been feeling quite thirsty lately (yes I've had my blood sugar levels checked) so the water hasn't been too much of a problem but I've been switching to lime and diet sprite in the evening.

Been sick tho. Took yesterday off work and I'm just about to head off home again. Totally exhausted and yuck. But I'll survive I s'pose. I don't do sick very well, I'm too damn impatient.

I've booked Mr T and me into a nice motel tomorrow night. We've both been working very hard - especially Mr T - 7 days a week, a bit of pampering is in order. A nice spa,wine, cheese and crackers and some grapes - and no kids.

I love that we still do these US things.

Comments

  1. Wahoo! That is fantastic. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss!!

    Lovely to have some couple time! Enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome loss mate. Wish Stew and I could do more 'us' things.... boo hooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh 'US' time sounds really lovely!! Something a lot of couples should make more effort and time to do...lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh and well done on the weight loss - that's a huge loss in one weel - well done :) Hope you are feeling better by tomorrow so that you enjoy your night more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant loss, brilliant idea for "US" time, enjoy it, keep that going, its a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent loss, bet your really pleased.

    Enjoy your night out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done you and enjoy your night away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on a fantastic loss and I hope that you and Mr T have an absolutely fantastic child free night !

    Take care and be good (or at least be good at it !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, awesome effort!!

    Hope you have a great "us" time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg...well done on such an awesome loss... I hope you enjoyed your lovely night away together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts