In a much better place thank you ....

I'm not "on fire" but I'm definitely handling things better this week.

I think everyone being sick last week got to me a bit as well as being flat out at work. Josh had tonsilitus, Mr T had a chest infection and I had the massey. Speaking of which is nearly back to normal.

Well I have some smaller plates, I went and filled my fridge up with good healthy food and lots of it and I did some reading.

I've also been giving the tready a bit of the eye lately so the time has come to start moving again. I really need a kick up the arse for allowing an expensive bit of equipment to become an accessory. And I really love my husband for never once mentioning it's lack of use or how much it cost.

A couple of other things have also cheered me up.

I got TOM which explains my crazed eating of late. Still sucks tho.

And I'd thought I'd put on heaps of weight which depressed the hell out of me, then I read some older posts from a couple of years ago and I was over 75 kgs then so that means I've actually maintained my weight. Problem is I'd rather maintain another 10 kgs less than that.

Anyway it all cheered me up a wee bit. So here's to a better week.

P.S. :I also refuse to believe that summer is over!!!!

Comments

  1. It's can be good to look back on old entries and see how you are doing - you are maintaining, that't got to be good:-)

    Mmmm - don't know about the summer, it was sweet - but seemed all too short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at least you are looking at the treadmill one step closer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - its just sooo much getting all the ducks lined up!! Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts