Don't fall off the wagon now ....

Thanks for the lovely comments about my loss. It was a pretty damn good feeling I can tell you because it's been so long since I've had a decent loss like that.

Of course I had a few indulgences this weekend - but nothing really over the top - and yesterday was back to normal and if anything I probably did not have enough to eat. In fact yesterday I felt and looked like I was about 5 months preggie. My tummy was really bloated and tight and uncomfortable. I wonder if it had anything to do with all those oysters I ate the other night.
Or maybe I'm excited about being a nana.

Mr T and I enjoyed our night in town. We had a soak in the spa as soon as we arrived and a drink and just unwound and relaxed, then we headed out to dinner at the hotel up the road and had a lovely meal. Even though it was a buffet I even amazed myself by how little I ate and what I chose. Then we went back and slipped back into the spa and I finished off the bottle of wine while Mr T had his bourbon. It was a wonderful night.

We went to work on Saturday and came home to a lovely clean house. What more can a girl want. The lady who comes cleans my house for me has been overseas for the last 3 - 4 months and now she's back. She does such a good job and takes a lot of pressure off. At the moment we are lucky for a day off a week and it shouldn't be spent doing housework. She brings flowers from her house and puts them through the house. She is just wonderful. It was nice coming home on Saturday.

I was a bit lazy yesterday and didn't do any groceries so I just got some fresh bread and veges from the shopping centre down the road so I could make our lunches today. I've got a small lamb fillet in the crockpot for dinner tonight so I'm looking forward to that. It's the first time I've done lamb in the crockpot so I hope it turns out alright.

So I'm going to knuckle down and work hard this week for another good loss. Wish me luck. Ciao

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had a lovely time on Friday night!! The spa sounds lovely :) Well done on your choices at the buffet :)

    Your cleaner sounds like a dream!! How lovely to come home to fresh flowers too!!

    Goodluck on the healthy eating this week - I'm sure you will do really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that all sounds so good... a night out.. clean house, flowers....
    Meat done in the crock pot simply cannot come out wrong! Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful time..
    I think I need the same thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't do without my cleaner, she is a godsend and saves me heaps.

    Good luck this week, happy healthy eaing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts