Oops I did it again .....

Another loss – 2.2 lbs. Swear I don’t know how I did that one. But hey, yeah baby, yeah.

Yesterday I was a shocker. Hot cross buns for morning tea and it went down hill from there. 2 chicken sandwiches mid afternoon, late meeting where I had a nibble or two. Got home and for the first time in I don’t know how long, Mr T had cooked dinner. I told him I wasn’t that hungry, but he still dished me up broccoli, roast potato and pumpkin and mushrooms in a sauce. I tell ya it was a carbfest day. I couldn’t believe I’d done it to myself the day before weigh in. Aaarrrgh. But hey, somehow I got the good result. I think I might do a modified version of the Wendy plan this week and put in a couple of low point days to make up for yesterdays blow out.

Things on the homefront are pretty good. Mr T had something very serious to discuss with me last night. Apparently he has, on very good authority AND from numerous sources that the snapper are just jumping onto peoples lines at the moment. He feels quite strongly that he shouldn’t have to be the only one not to experience this phenomon. So I will be spending my wedding anniversary out on the beautiful blue sea. So far the weather forecast for Sunday is fine with slight seas.

Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Comments

  1. Whoohoo on a fantastic loss.... and my neighbor came over the other day with yummy fresh snapper they had just caught. And come and do the 1/2 marathon with me it is not going to be a time thing but am making it a fun thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about those snappers! Yum though, fresh fish - I am jealous. Great loss too, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what an AWESOME loss Lee-Anne!! Well done!! Mmmm those roasted veges sound just delish!!

    It's always nice to come home to a cooked meal :)

    Good luck with the fishing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blooming heck you are on fire, as I sit here eating a peice of chocolate.....Welldone, long may it last

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the loss - good for you !!! Hope you are successful with the fishing - rather you than me out on the deep blue sea (I don't do sea very well !!!)
    Have a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the loss, and I agree with the theory behind the Wendy plan, so good luck for next week.

    Oh and save some Snapper for me.. Yummm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts