This time last year .....

Not only did Mr T and I join together as husband and wife but we joined our families together as well.










It was not an easy road but we made it.





Actually our wedding anniversary was yesterday and as I mentioned in the previous post it was spent fishing. What I can I say, it was a beautiful day on the sea. Lovely and sunny and nice and calm. We had Josh with us and I was prepared for the "when can we go home" bit it never came about. He was quite occupied with practicing how to cast his line and reeling it up again. He caught an eel and a baby snapper. Both we let go. So he became net boy - hauling our catch in. I wouldn't say the fish were jumping on our lines but we did manage 5 decent fish. They were definitely biting that's for sure cause we went through quite a bit of bait.

When we got home I quickly got Josh sorted - in the shower and packed all his bag and dropped him off at his mums - while Mr T cleaned the boat and the fish. We were going to go out for dinner to celebrate but by the time I got back and Mr T had finished it was getting a bit late and besides we had that lovely fresh snapper.

So we had Josh for the whole weekend and this week he's away at camp. I thought it was rather considerate - the school arranging camp on our anniversary week. Quite romantic really. We both really wanted to go back to Raro for our anniversary but because of the whole global financial crisis Mr T says no to holidays this year. We are actually really busy and he wants to make the most of this time.

Anyway at least this week we'll be home alone. I'm sure we'll find something to do.

Tonight we'll go out for dinner and celebrate.

Happy Anniversary Mr T. I love you.

Comments

  1. Awwwww happy anniversary for yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew - that year has flown!!! Congratulations to the pair of you!

    As you said - I'm sure you will find something to do this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, I too would love to go back to Raro, I love it there. have a great week... enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS my profile pic is taken at the Tamarind restaurant in Rarotonga, it is just beautiful, the food is so fresh, yummy, loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, gosh where did that year go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how lovely. You looked so great Lee-Anne, I LOVE the colour and shapes of your dress. Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh - where has THAT year gone to - it just seems like the other day that you were posting those beautiful photos !

    Congrats to you both !

    Take care and be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mr and Mrs T! Where has the year gone.
    Enjoy your anniversary week, have fun !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts