19 snapper !!!!!

Plus 6 kahawai, 1 gurnard and a stingray. Apart from the ray I'd have to declare the weekend fishing a great success.

What beauty weather we had too. I couldn't believe how flat the sea was. It was like being on a lake. Lovely and warm and sunny. It was just what I'd hoped it would be like.

Tapu is a nice little spot. Plenty of mussels and oysters to get at lowtide. Bushwalks too. Couldn't say the same about the campground tho. It was old. Which didn't bother me. But it was dirty. I went to put some food in the camp fridge. But it hadn't been cleaned and was full of mould. The toilets and shower block although hosed out were filled with cobwebs. I ended up showering in the family shower and you had to make sure you wore jandals there too.


But all in all it was great. I so love the laid back life. We had quite a few visitors pop over for a drink and a chat. The guys all talking about the best fishing spots and bait etc. The girls about kids, family, things to do, shopping etc.

The best bit was my eating was perfect. I ate fish, fish, mussels, oysters, cheese & crackers, 2 x tomato & cucumber cheese vogel sandwiches, fish, salad, mussels, fish and more fish the whole weekend. It was great. and water, orange juice and I managed to get in 2 bottles of wine over the duration of the weekend.

So I was greatly pleased to see that I lost 900 grams this week. Little beauty. This is a good loss for me as it was also pre TOM week t00. Do the happy dance.

I really do feel good. It always is when you're good to yourself and don't over indulge. My clothes are a bit looser. They're not cutting me in half anyway.

So my goals for this week are:

- to continue to watch portion sizes

- continue drinking water

- to start walking

My walking starts tomorrow. I'm doing the Pink Walk here with the girls from the Office. It's only 3.4 km. Not far - but just as well. I managed to slice my foot open on some oyster shells at the weekend pulling the boat in. A little nasty and a tad sore. I'm walking better on it today so I will just make sure I bandage it up well.

Oh and another thing I'm joining weightwatchers again. Unfortunately I won't be able to until the 11th Nov because I'm busy the next two Wednesdays. I did think about going to another meeting but I really wanted to start where I'll end up going.

So there we go. Starting another week. Another week to see less of me.

Catch ya later.

Comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoooo well done, a great weekend and a great loss !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fishing! Glad you had a successful trip. Tapu campground sounds ikkk.
    Seems there is quite a few of us rejoining WW's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts