Catch up ....

Once again apologies for the lack of updates. Not much to report although I've been busy, busy.

Weight wise I was going well for a couple of weeks but seem to have reached a plateau where nothing is budging either way. Time to mix things up.

Week 1 of daylight saving and I'm on holiday. I had so much planned but it got stuffed up because of the crappy weather. Now here I am - Friday - my week's almost and I've spent the last two days down at the workshop doing cleaning and book work. I'm in charge at the moment as the guys are out on a couple of jobs. Hmmmm .... wonder if I can drum up some business.

Lucas is doing great. We're hoping he'll be home next week. He is just growing in leaps and bounds. I've had lots of lovely cuddles and kisses with my boy. Lots of chats so he gets use to my voice.

Life in general is settling down and slotting into a nice place. My energy levels are still high and I'm loving the change in me. It's really hit home how I must have been slowly going downward for quite a long time. I'm sleeping right through the night now. How fantastic that is. I wake up feeling refreshed and I can maintain this feeling right through the day. No mid afternoon lows. I use to blame the waking during the night with menopause as I'd always wake up "hot". Now I know it probably was due to not breathing properly. Especially as last month I'd have to sit up in bed to catch my breath.

I'm hoping for a lovely sunny day tomorrow so I can get out in my garden and clean out the pool area. Time to start dosing it again ready for when the hot weather hits us. I've dosed it and skimmed it but it's a bit green at the moment because I haven't had the pump running. I'll be able to have it on all day tomorrow so that should do the trick. My plants have survived despite not getting hardly any water during winter.

So now I'm rambling. I'll love ya and leave you. Have a good weekend.

Ciao

Comments

Popular Posts