Where has all the sunshine gone ....

It would be so much easier to get motivated if the weather wasn’t crap.


It’s times like this that my willpower sucks big time. I take the easy option and make excuses for myself.


All I want to do is stay warm and eat.

So I’ve been reading stories of the ones who have willpower and are successful. Boy do I want what they have. I’ve been checking out recipes and starting to plan healthy meals. I’ve got myself a little notebook so I can write down not only what I eat but how I feel. Over the weekend I will get some new walking shoes so I can start going for a walk either at lunchtime or in the evening to get ready for the half marathon.

So all I want now is for the sun to start shining and start spreading a bit of warmth inside me so my willpower gets a boost. Then there’ll be no stopping me.

Well that’s the plan.

Have a sunny weekend everyone. It is going to be sunny you know. Yeah right!

Comments

  1. I'll send you some of ours! We've had no rain here for months - the garden is absolutely frazzled - I do love sunshine though but we desperately need some rain to green things up. Know what you mean about it being hard to focus - was like that before I went on holiday but am feeling totally focussed and in control since I got back - long may it last!!! Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the weather forcast right now... stay inside mate! And have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts