Boo !!!!!

I didn't realise it was so long since I did an update.

Lucas was transferred to Rotorua Hospital SCBU on 16th September with no fuss. He came over with another wee bubs who apparently cried the whole way. Not our little man. He is so laid back. It was so nice having him so close by and seeing how much he has grown. You can tell from the photos.

He's handling his celebrity status like a professional. Nothing seems to faze him.

Look how he's grown ....

"CAUTION": Some nudity content. Viewer discresion is advised.





First bath, loved it ....






Getting dry ...





Daddy, what big hands you've got ...



Father and son ...




AND THEN .... it finally happened .....

Lucas goes home ....


Mum's happy and I think Dad's a bit stoked .....



He can wear his own clothes now ....



He's a happy little chappy ....



Just chillin ....


First day home, snuggled up in his own bed ....



So you can see he's grown a bit since the last post. He's spent his first nine weeks in hospital.

Now he's home.

And what about me. Well I've become a bit blase and put on a kg. So tired of the yo-yo-ing I'm doing to myself. I have tightened the food reins this week. But typical - I try to be good then Monday it's someones birthday and there's a morning tea shout. I did not resist. I ate. Then a couple of hours later I ate my lunch.

I felt blurghhh... and quite annoyed with myself.

Tonight I'm going to give myself some beauty treatment. It's great for that "feel good" effect. Hope it does the trick.

I'm wondering if I'm sneaking back into hibernation mode. You get one really great day of weather and you get pumped and motivated then all of a sudden you get really cold weather - snow even for crying out loud, in October!!!! - and all good intentions and purposes fly out the window.

I had a thought last night that maybe I should go back to weightwatchers.Just for two or three months so I can get back on track. Going to a meeting has in the past kept me honest and more importantly accountable for what I do and eat. So I'll have a good think about it.

For now I'll keep on plodding along.

I'll catch you later.

Ciao

Comments

  1. I know the feeling - I've just signed up for WW Online again - need to do some serious work on this body before Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news about the baby being home :-) - and maybe we I move to Rotorua we can support each other somehow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG he's still so tiny! But oooo so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts