The No Go Zone ......

Unfortunately, I reached it and zoomed past. By an extra 2 kgs.

I can’t even begin to tell you how I’m feeling. It’s not pretty. I’m my own worse enemy. My clothes are far too snuggly, I feel like a mallow puff, I’m starting to look like one. I’m not liking the person I am becoming both looking from the outside and from the inside. I am under stress for lots of reasons. It’s such a busy time and there’s so much to do and worry about. Don’t no-one even mention Christmas.

Stress they say does not help with weight loss. Tell me about it. My food is becoming my comfort. The portion sizes are getting bigger. And I still feel hungry afterwards. Or I tell myself I do anyway.

I’m not eating “bad” food, just eating far too much of it.

So the main focus of this blog is going to be weight loss again.

This week I’m going to concentrate on

 Controlling my portion sizes
 Drinking in excess of 2ltres of water
 Cutting back on coffee and drink 2 green teas

Every day I’m going to tell myself “there’s a little bit less of you today than there was yesterday”. I'm going to find something to make me feel good about my day.

A few years ago I went to a Paula Ryan “You and Me” seminar. When it came to weight loss she said women always talk about how much weight they’ve put on and how they wish they could lose weight. She said the truth is if you’re really serious about it– then just do it. I know this philosophy doesn’t apply to everyone but for a majority of us it is true.

So I’m just going to do it.

I wasn’t going to do this, because I was ashamed. But here goes...

“Hi everyone. My name is Lee-Anne and I am overweight. I weigh 82 kgs. From today and every day there will be a little bit less of me”

Welcome to my weightloss blog.

I hope you'll follow me and support me.

Comments

  1. Yep - I'm with you kiddo - I've been spot on since I got back last Wednesday - using WW Online - let's knuckle down and get some kilos off before Christmas. You know you can do it - you've done it before. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I could have written that entry! I weighed in just a fraction under 80 kilos when I got back from holiday. Gave me a bit of a scare, so easy to bury our heads in the sand and just think it's only a couple of kilos up, but unfortnately they add up! Here's to both of us losing some weight and feeling better about ourselves:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am there for you mate and hopefully not to far away I will be a lot closer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you Lee-anne, we can do this, on ya marks, get set, lets go...onwards and downwards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do this? YES YOU CAN...just think Barack Obama Yes we can!!! Take a few deep breaths and you are away!!!


    Much luck....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts