Am I Rip Van Winkle ....

did I fall asleep and sleep through summer, cause it damn well feels like it . . . .

Those poor, poor people who were stranded on the Taupo Napier highway.
Boy do I feel for them.

The only good thing was that I was on holiday last week and it was total shite. Back to work today and if it had of been fine I would have really cracked the poos.

Anyway I'll just crank the heater up a bit.

So with summer, hopefully just around the corner it's time to rev things up a bit. I had been intending to start my walks in the evening but because of the shitty weather I haven't been able to . I really do need to mix things up a bit because I've stayed the same for the last couple of weeks.

Everybody seems to be having the protein shakes. I just have one question. Do they fill you up?

Comments

  1. Yip the shakes do well it did today get the free samples from the site in my link..... hey have transferred my blog to another link email me for the new link :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the shakes certainly fill me up.... but then again, I've not got a "normal" stomach anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havn't tried the new ones yet.. so can't say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts