Can't wait . . .

to join weightwatchers next week. I'm starting to crave that accountability. I also need to have the meal planner to kickstart me off for the first few weeks. The thing is I'll be able to share everything from Day 1 with Mr T, so he'll be learning along with me. I had a small loss of 500 gms this week. I was hoping for a little bit more, but it's still less of me. I really struggled this week with my water and my exercise wasn't at all flash.

In fact exercise has been put on the back burner for a bit. I woke up with abdominal pain on Tuesday. When it hadn't got better on Wednesday morning I popped over to the doctors and next thing you know I'm in hospital. Ultra sound showed I had a 7.8cm cyst. They let me go home, I told them I was going anyway, seeing as my bloods came back showing no sign of infection. But I'm due back early next week when they'll have a full report on the scan and decide what they're going to do with me. They weren't very forthcoming with any answers the other night.

I have another busy weekend. Have a Presidents forum meeting all day tomorrow for my admin group. Then Sunday I really need a lovely sunny day at home to garden and get the lawns done. Then the kids are coming out for dinner. This will be Lucas's first visit to Nana's house. Looking forward to that.

Ciao for now ....


Here's Lucas with Winnie and Mickey. Nearly as big as them now.
"Alright, which one of you knicked me sock"




and here he is wearing some big boys clothes now. In the hoodie and trackies nana bought him the day he was born. Size 0000.




Comments

  1. I am totally LOVING my new WW's meeting! I hope you enjoy yours.
    Lucas is still TINY! But so adorable.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my ww meeting too, espesially as I have a new and very vibrant leader!!
    Love the pics of Lucas...he is soooooooooooo cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the results and hope the WW meeting is a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts