A new chapter ....

You may think stupid or not but I was really excited about joining up again. I'm determined to lose weight this time but I know I can't do it by myself. I need to be held accountable. I tend to cheat if I can get away with it, lol.

I was quite blown away by all the information that you get given in your first week. I've taken the whole week to read through it all a few times and plan my meals. I'm actually eating three meals a day and having one snack a day. I could have more but the truth is - I don't feel hungry. I've been spending a bit more time in the kitchen and experimenting with salads and meals. The good thing is Mr T is eating too.

About the only thing that I wasn't too crash hot about was the scales ..... I got a terrible shock when the numbers flashed up. But then again I have to remember I always weigh first thing in the morning, with just my nightie after I've been to the loo. Now I'm weighing in at 5.30pm at night with all my clothes on AND in my shoes as well!!!. Naturally I came home and weighed myself on my scales so I could see if there was a much of a variance and there isn't.

But nevermind the evil deed has been done and it's all down from here. I just can't tell you how determined I am and how positive I'm feeling - this time I will succeed.

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night. I've been a good girl and I've really enjoyed my first week.

In other news, I have to go back for another scan in a fortnight. If the cyst is still there then they will do keyhole surgery. I'm not going to stress out about anything. All my blood tests came back negative. There was nothing sinister showing.

Today is Mr T's birthday. I'm not allowed to tell you how old he. I just said concentrate on how you feel not the number. We're just going to have dinner at home tonight and we'll wait till over.

That's about it for now. I'll let you know how I get on after weigh in.

Ciao for now.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Mr T, and wont be long till I will be over there and we can support each other :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr T...
    good luck at weigh in...
    and I hope that bothersome cyst buggers off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Blogger Companion. And well done Lee-Anne on embracing WW wholeheartedly Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts