Ravenous ....

The past two days have been shocking. It's like overnight someone turned on a switch and I'm battling the urge to devour whatever I can. Temptation bet me on Wednesday night as I consumed crackers and dip following our meeting. Felt a bit gutted about letting myself down so easy. Then I thought it was Day 1 of a new week so I can turn it around. So I'm back on track and I'm just going to have to be stronger in resisting those temptations.

Another consolation is that TOM is due in the next day or two. I'm hoping that will see a downward slide on the scales and give my motivation an extra burst.

Over the weekend I'm going to try out the 97% fat and guilt free bacon as a sunday morning brekkie. I'm loving mixing my foods up a bit. Last night we had scallops and prawns for dinner. yummy. Mr T is enjoying the food. He's put on 4 kgs. He's not complaining either. God knows he can certainly handle a bit of beef on his frame.

Not much else to say so will get on and do some work.

Have a great weekend. Ciao.

Comments

  1. Here's hoping you have a great week, battling the hungries and tom does make it hard...be strong, have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts