A great first week ....

I lost 2.2 kg. I'm stoked. What a way to start this journey again.

The one thing I did right this week was I actually ate breakfast. I had 2 pieces of toast with ww baked beans most mornings. I found it was filling and kept me going till lunchtime. I had 3 meals a day and at least 1 snack a day. I was even able to fit some wines in and stay well within points. I did not feel deprived at all and I think that was the secret.

Today I worked out I need to lose another 2 kg to reach my 5% body loss. But then to keep my feet well and truly grounded I figured out I need to lose between 25 and 30% of body weight to get to goal.

The only way to get there is to keep on going and don't give up.

Better rush - I'm about ready to Chair a meeting. Catch you soon. Ciao.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the loss :-) - and the house went officially unconditional today at 2pm whoohoo am on my way over in just over 3 weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing loss ... well done.
    If I ate breakfast I would just gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - well done you clever cookie! Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooooooohooooooooooooo awesome start...go girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Go you! That's great!!!

    I'm thinking about joining again too... things are getting out of control here. Are you going back to the meetings and everything?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts