Tonights the night ....

I'm joining weightwatchers again. I'm looking forward to getting my first weeks book and reading up on everything. I did a very healthy shop at the weekend so I'll be able to stick to points for the rest of the week.

Thursday I go to the gynae outclinic and I guess I'll be told what my options are regarding this cyst. I was at the Drs this morning, Josh has been unwell for the last couple of days. She told me she'd seen the report and I said they never really told me what my options were likely to be. She said simple - surgery.

The only time I've been in hospital is when I had the kids. I've never had surgery before so it is a wee bit daunting for me. Especially when a few people have come to me and told me their stories. However, I'm not them, I'm me. I've always been healthy and have never been one to let being sick get me down for long. So I'll just wait and see what Thursday brings.

Anyhoos in the meantime I'm looking forward to tonight.

Ciao

Comments

  1. Hope WW's goes well. And don't go anticipating problems with our cyst surgery... no point in doing that... unless you know there is likely to be problems... like me! I am sure you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tonight - and welcome to the journey - I'm on Week 4 - doing WW online myself - but sticking with the points and getting there slowly Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the ww I have joined lol Kate Morgan, wasnt going to but got into a panice when I realised christmas is coming and the kilos are piling up, I was doing so well there for a while but god it dont take much to get me off the track :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with ww, hope you enjoy the meeting.
    I can't do without it, need it, failed too many times without it.
    I am sure you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts