Quick help please ....

Can anyone tell me if we can buy WW Bacon here yet???

Weigh in later today. I have tracked all week, stayed within points - even managed to save some. I haven't claimed for bonus points as I'm not quite how they work with this plan. I think that comes in week 3. I have drunk my water, some days more than others. Saturday I drunk 4 litres.

Today I'm feeling great. Last night I had the first twitches that TOM isn't too far away and I was thinking great just in time to stuff up my great week. But so what. The consequences of TOM NOT coming would be a damn sight more catastrophical than whether I lose a few grams or not aye.

I'm thinking and acting positive. At the weekend I told myself, next week when I wear these jeans again they aren't going to be as snug as they are now. And you know what. Already they're not.

Okay ... better go do some work. Will post weigh in results later.

Comments

  1. heyyyyyy well done !! Good luck with the weigh in.
    ohh I don't buy the ww bacon over here, it expensive compared to other short cut brands....just check out the point values of the brands you do have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts