Food Diary . . .

I am pleased to report I had a very successful day yesterday.

We had a lunch meeting the other day and there was a lot of fruit left over. So instead of it going to waste I chopped up all the melon, pineapple and oranges put them in a bowl with the grapes and added a bit of orange juice.

So guess what I had for breakfast .......






After ten when I start getting peckish I go for my Kavilli krispbreads. These are great - 3 = 0.5pts. Then I put a little bit of cottage cheese and slice tomato on top. This is surprisingly very filling and very low point. ...





I had a bit of a dilemna for lunch yesterday. I didn't take anything to work and then I didn't know what I felt like. I was going to get a panini but changed my mind at the last minute and got a hot roast pork roll with veges and apple sauce instead.





I didn't have an afternoon snack per se - I did drink my water - but I succumb to a little treat. Some tangy fruits. 5 = 1pt. I was already sucking on one when I took the pic. It was red.





I nearly said takeaways last night as we were busy stacking the wood and it was getting late and of course cold and dark. But I snuck in and put a couple of chicken breasts in the oven topped with a lite honey and mustard sauce and by the time we finished it was cooked to perfection. Just a very simple salad and it turned out to be yum yum.





I had no desire to snack after that. Instead thought I'd better load these photos as I'd promised. Lol.


I did have a bonus tho. I thought I wouldn't have made my steps up today, but I guess walking backwards and forwards stacking wood does count for something. So does a walk at lunchtime. But look at this ......






I know it's poor quality but can you see the numbers - woohoo.

Tonight I'm going home and it's on the tready and then I'm going to indulge in a glass of wine. Because I deserve it.


Just realised it's Thursday and I forgot to jump on the scales this morning. Will do it tomorrow.

Ciao now.

Comments

  1. Loved your "visual" food diary!

    Well done on the no takeaways, drinking water and the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My steps have been dismal this week, been on me bum sewing! Didn't even wear it today... and I did lots of walking today! TYPICAL. I hate visual food diary's cos they just make me hungry! But well done on the lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics...
    Well done on the steps!!!
    You forgot the scales!!! Omg... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...you do deserve the wine, hope you enjoyed...

    Have a good weekend.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I loved this picture post of all your food.....excellent choices!

    Well done on the steps, massive achievement for 1 day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts