Mondays come around too fast ....

What a wild and whacky weekend. The rain just pelted down. A great excuse to have a bit of a lazy day yesterday. I did want to get out in my garden and go for a long walk, but ended up staying inside in front of the fire and doing sweet buggar all. I survived the weekend without any damage I’m pleased to report.


I’m still in this great mindset and so far it’s working wonders for me in many ways. A little while ago I was starting to get very stressed about a lot of things happening in and around my life. I tried taking everything on board and it was doing me no favours.


Then I got sick of the doom and gloom attitude and a bit over two weeks ago I gave myself a good talking too. My walking around with a long face and looking like misery guts wasn’t helping anything or anybody. In fact it was doing the complete opposite. I was affecting everybody else around me so in fact everybody ended up being grumpy.


By focusing on the things that I can control in my life gave me the confidence and strength to deal with things as they crop up without letting them get under my skin. By me changing my attitude by simply putting a smile on face, giving a hug, paying someone a compliment my home is happier, my world is happier, I’m happier, life is so much better.


So if anyone is feeling down in the dumps, stressing out, feeling vulnerable and blah, then I say go make someone else’s day. Give someone a hug or a kiss, give them a compliment and a big smile.


You’ll get it back tenfold if not a hundredfold.

Comments

  1. I've found there is a lot you have no or little control of in life. You are right about trying to make someone's day, it works!

    Lazy days are good:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts