Celebration ....

Mr T got an early birthday pressie yesterday.

We received word from our lawyer. The custody suit is over. she's filed for discontinuance of the custody order. It's all over rover. We won. What's been hanging over our heads this past year is finally gone. Hey, it only took 10 months and a shite load of money to find out that everything is going to stay exactly the same. Go figure. Nevermind time to move on.

I realised last night that it wasn't Mr T's birthday tomorrow, it's not till Sunday. For some reason I got Friday stuck in my brain. Lol, he never cottoned on either. So now he's got to wait a few more days. I think I might take pity on him and let him have his pressie tonight. I can't bloody wait to give it to him either and besides he'll need to get it sorted tomorrow if we're going to use it this weekend.

Had a good night last night. Did my tready and I even ran in intervals. I felt really good. Aiming for a good week.

Life is good.

Comments

  1. That is awesome news you must be so pleased that it is all over. Have a great weekend :-) and we must catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!! A long time, and a fiar bit of money by the sounds of it - but you won!!

    LOL at sort of mucking up the birthday dates! I like his early birthday pressie.

    I'm aiming for a good week too, noticed how you said how you felt really good on the tready and running. It makes me wonder why it took me so long to realise exercise feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse the typo - but you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lee-Anne. That is fantastic. It is good to see when things go the way that they should..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts