What a day ....

Bit of a slow start to the day. Woke up at about 7.10. Mr T slept till after 9. Had our showers, got our act together, went and voted then headed down to the workshop. Put in a good days work. Got home after 6. A normal Saturday really.

I got sidetracked last night and didn't do my tready so I made sure I did it when I got home. Mr T did a bit of trading on trade me while I got all hot and sweaty. Finished, went and put some washing on, changed the sheets moved a few things round the lounge, watered the plants and now I'm relaxing, uploading photo's and doing this post.

Glass of wine at the ready.

Uploaded a few photos. Will give you some proper before and after photos of the bedroom when I can find them. Mr T copied them all to CD and damned if I can find them.

But here's some to tide you over.

Melbourne Cup Day. I was very good too and sustained from the food.






My new haircut. Not a flattering photo. Will get Mr T to take a decent shot. But it is a lot shorter.





When I went to get the paintings for the bedroom I was really gutted to find that they had been sold. So I had to go searching and found some more at another shot. This is one of them.





This is the other one over our bed. I love that our room now looks so clean and fresh.









Oh, these are our wardrobe doors. I didn't make them either. Mr T did them last Friday and put them in last Saturday morning. Looks so much better.





Okay, Mr T has cooked dinner and it's up. FYI I'm having pork chop, broccoli and roast pumpkin. I've asked for grated cheese on my broccoli and Mr T says only if I'm good. Buggar.


Will let you know if I was good. Tomorrow is busy. Going to mow the lawns, do the gardens, clean the house, do the washing and hopefully plant some begonias.

Lots of bonus points. Oh, and I weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed peeps. TOM arrived last night so I hope he doesn't do too much damage.

Alrighty, I'm off to watch the election results.

Time for a change. Who knows.

Comments

  1. Love the pics on the wall. Haircut looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics - and yes the room looks lovely and bright and fresh. Think your hair looks fantastic. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!! Love your hair cut - very flattering!!

    Interesing election results, somehow I felt we missed out on it all as we were out. Just cathing up on the new via the internet now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haircut Lee-Anne.. you look gorgeous! Your room looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE... the haircut, the pictures, the room ... TIS all lovely~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts