I’m trying not to get excited, but …

Two gorgeous sunny/warm days in a row – I am excited. Bring on summer!!!!

It’s Mr T’s birthday on Friday. He’s been acting like a kid on xmas morning. He’s been bugging the bejeebers out of everyone trying to find out what he’s getting. Keeps telling me everybody’s told him what he’s getting but not to be angry with them. Considering I haven’t told a soul I’ll just leave him to his delusional thinking. I own up to giving him a lot of teasing and dropping hints – whether they are in the right direction or not.

I can’t wait to give him his pressie tho because I’ve been planning it for ages. I found the perfect birthday card for him about 3 months ago and it’s been in my filing drawer ever since. I pull it out every now and then to have a laugh and give the girls a bit of a giggle. Chris, you will know exactly the card that it is – I think Stew gave it to you for your birthday.

I have had an excellent day today food wise. I’m also giving myself a big pat on the back as so I’ve drunk over 1.5 litres of water today. By the time I’ve finished the tready tonight it will be well over my 2 ltres.

Well it’s nearly 5 and tonight I’m ready to go home. I want to get outside and enjoy some of that lovely sunshine.

Ciao.

Comments

  1. We're alike here - I love this weather! 26 degrees, no wind and not a cloud in the sky! Wish Mr T a very Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wish summer would arrive here....the sun shines here but no warmth in it, I am so over this cold weather!!!!

    Happy birthday Mt T....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, I do know what card it is! STop opening it or it will run outta battery before he gets it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts