Who's a naughty girl then

Had a blow out yesterday, was rather naughty. Raided the snack box – had a bag of chippies and felt yuck straight away.

Then I was too tired to cook dinner so I talked Mr T into taking us out to dinner. Chinese smorgasbord! I did not like it. Thankfully I did not gorge myself. I don’t even know why I suggested it in the first place.

Then I said it was too late to get on the tready and I needed to go have my shower and go to bed because I was sooooo tired.

Excuses. I was just lazy.

Too make up for it I’ve been acting like an angel today. Drinking my water, eating properly, no snacks out of the snackbox.

Tonight I’ll go home and make something nice and healthy for dinner and weather permitting go outside and do a good half hour’s gardening and I won’t forget the tready either.

That is as long as my halo doesn’t slip down and choke me ….

Comments

  1. The last line really made me laugh! Can just about SEE the halo from here! Tis shining so brightly.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm - re the blow out. That used to be the norm for so many of us. When you can call it a blow out means you are aware. Got to be good!

    Long live the halo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe that last line made me chuckle too...

    Be good now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts