Two weigh in's to report .....



I was suppose to update with my weigh in which I never got around to. So now another weigh in has passed.

Last week I weighed in at 76.8.
This week I weighed in at 76.6.

All up I've lost 1.6 kgs. I could have lost more last week but it's the silly season and had a few functions and a christmas dinner to go to can't be a bloody saint all the time.

But in saying that I was naughty cause I only did 3 days on the treadmill and I would have been lucky if I had ONE glass of water a day. I could have done a whole lot better.

So far have nothing planned this week so it's back on track for me.


Time is just disappearing way too fast. Lawdy, next Monday is suppose to be the first day of summer!!!!!

Had a slight panic attack yesterday as we were counting down the days till christmas. 32 would you believe. Yikes. I haven't thought about it, haven't planned anything, nadda. Mr T in his absolute wisdom said don't worry about it. We'll do it all the day before. what madness. They only good thing about it is that we aren't going away for a hliday this year. We're just going to stay at home, childfree for 10 whole days (know you're jealous) work on the house and go fishing when we want.


Can't wait. Just one problem - there's too much to be done before it can happen.

About six weeks ago an opportunity arose for me to get my Diploma in Business Administration. Normally this is a three year degree with course costs of around
$8k plus. However I could do this through Work Assessment which basically means they incorporate what I do in my current job and relate them back to the unit standards as required. As a bonus I also was granted a subsidy which covered the majority of the costs. All sounds great and it is. Just the workload is immense. I have till the 15th December to to collate at least 80% of the evidence required. I'm just hoping that I haven't over committed myself. My Sundays now are gone as I come to the office and study where I have peace and no distractions - besides this is where the majority of my evidence is. So fingers crossed for me peeps. I hope I don't wear myself out and end up spending my holiday recuperating.


Better head back to work I suppose .....

Comments

  1. I think most of us have been caught a little late this year - just too much going on I suppose. I am sure you will get it all done and yes, insanely jealous that you are kid free for the holiday. Whooot :)

    Good luck with your studying. This is a great thing to do and well worth it. Just make sure you keep a little time for yourself too *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone with the getting organised for christmas...sux aye... good luck with the studies... sounds gruelling..
    oh and as for the 10 days with no kids... *biatch* I can only dream..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the losses.... and hope you can gather all your 'evidence' without too many lost sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the studies...I am sure you will get it all done...


    Good to see the graph going down....well done, keep at it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the downward movement of the graph and so much good luck with the studies. I do my final prac and last two clinic hours on Friday and I can't wait to be finished (only to have it all start again next year when I do the Diploma !!!!)
    Anyway - good luck and have a great day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts