Honesty .....

Mr T is a hard man ....


He's been making me get on the treadmill every night. I think he's loving this - watching me get all hot and sweaty. He tells me I'll feel better after I've done it and of course he's right. I know that. At the moment I'm only doing 20 mins but on a high incline which I can really feel in the backs of my calves and butt cheeks. He's been a big help to me this week, still not quite understanding points values etc, but he's really cottoned on to earning bonus points through excercise and being the man he is has turned this fully to his advantage by initiating the nookie bonus points. Afterall he is only trying to help me. Yeah, right.

I'm enjoying spending more time in the kitchen making different meals from different recipes. Thankfully, Mr T is liking them as well. I'd hate to have to make separate dinners. Being honest with myself, from going back to basics this week it has really hit home just how much my portion sizes had slowly got that tad bit bigger. Last week I told Mr T how much I weighed. I had too. I had to make myself accountable. I am definitely a yo-yo dieter. This year I have gained another 5kgs. I haven't posted my weight on my blog for a long time. Why? Because I'm ashamed and feel like a bit of a has been. But no more burying my head in the sand. It's time to be upfront.

Last Sunday I weighed 78.2 kgs. That's it. On a 5'2" frame it's way too much. No wonder I struggle with lack of energy.

I'm looking forward to weighing in this Sunday. I've done good.

The only thing I've really struggled with this week is water. It's been too damned cold!!!! But with my bonus points (which I haven't used) and nookie points I'm onto a winner this week.


I've also spent this week getting my head around a lot of things and working out what is important to me and prioritising. I'm in a good head space now. I'll feeling quite settled and relaxed. I've peaked at your blogs but not commented which is naughty because we all need that encouragement and support from each other. At the time I felt like I had nothing to say.


Time to move forward.

Comments

  1. LOL at the nookie points!!

    It's a never ending journey and one I've found that I'm constantly picking myself up once more. When we stop doing that I guess is when we are in trouble!

    Good on Mr T! I sitll it's hard for thin people to realise how it is for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Mr Chris was a hard man! He goes into the garage most nights to do some exercise and leaves me on me bum in the lounge watching Telly! He should be dragging me down there too! Mr T is a clever man. Stop peeking and say "Hi" ya tart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All sounding good! Especially the nookie points! I know its just so hard sometimes but it sure helps when you have a mentor (go Mr T)
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts