Mr T is calling...

So just a quickie, I weighed in at 77,6 yesterday which is 700 GMS Loss from last Sunday. That's a loss of 700 gms last week which is good as TOM arrived on Saturday. Quite pleased with that. Eating was good, exercise was good. Water intake was very bad. That is my focus for this week. Water.

OOps gotta go can here Mr T, woman why arnt you in bed.

Good night. Post tomorrow.

PS: Mr T is relentless on the exercise. Probably cause there's no nookie points to be had this week.

Comments

  1. Hee hee, 'nookie points'... I so dont' have to worry about TOM anymore! It is FANTASTIC!!!! Well done on the loss, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the nookie points..hahaha
    whats a good nookie worth???
    Not that I have ever follow points or even calorie counting...
    I am ashamed to say I have just had to read back almost 6 weeks worth of blog from you!!! I cant believe I didnt have you in my bloglines!!! I have been such a bad blogging buddy!!
    How did the court case go?? I did read but didnt see what the outcome was..
    Glad you have managed to get Mr T on board with the food issue... every little bit helps...
    I know what you mean a bout being a short arse.. I am only 5 ft 3 and weighed in at 110 kg a couple of years ago...
    now about 69.. hoping to get to 65 oneday... maybe less... I have never gotten below 69 in my adult life so feeling ok about myself now..
    Keep up the gr8 work and you will get to your goal before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts