50 today ....

And I don't feel any older than yesterday lol.








I'm having such a lovely relaxing day. Had a lovely sleep in this morning. Mr T cooked me some lovely bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Then I went into town after raiding Mr T's wallet and bought myself some new shoes and perfume. I've had a pamper. Done my eyebrows, painted toenails and moisturised. I'm just chilling out now.

We were going to go out for dinner but to tell the truth I don't really feel bothered. I'm just enjoying chilling out and taking in the day - all the lovely text msgs and fb msgs. Tomorrow is a big day. Looking forward to the wedding and getting all glammed up - Mr T bought me a gorgeous outfit to wear. Lots of pics.

A great birthday pressie this morning. The scales said bang on 76!!!!! If only it was another 100 gms it would have been in the 75's. lol. Nevermind,, theres always next week. I'm so looking forward to losing the next 5 kg.

50's feeling great and I'm so pleased I started lowcarbing last year. Because today I feel pretty damn good.

Enjoy your weekend lovelies.

PS: I just have to say that makes it 12 kgs iI have lost. Oh what a feeling.

Comments

  1. That's awesome the weight loss..... And again Happy Happy Birthday, and yes had a fantastic day out today in the wheelchair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot happy birthday, you look gorgeous and your day sounds so relaxing..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great - 12 kilos!!! more than me :( hehe... pleased for you. What wedding????

    I look forward to photos but who is getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Happy 50th Birthday, forgot to add that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I hope you have a really good rest of the day.
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous hunni!!
    Hope you had a great birthday...
    Congrats on the scales too, awesome effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow 50, REALLY ? I was surprised to read that as I honestly thought you were around the 45 mark and another WOW to 12 kg that you have lost. That is an awesome achievement. I have started low carbing again, although am following more of Lynda's plan so do have some of the carby veges. Have only just started and have ALOT of weight to lose but am confident i can do it with this method of living.

    Sounds like you have had an enjoyable birthday and the day is almost over so I've missed it, but will still say ' Happy birthday for today on your extra special day of the year'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts