It's been a tough week ....

and having stuff all sleep last night didn't help. In fact my sleep has been bad lately. I wake up during the night all hot and then cold. It's starting to drive me nuts. Had to get up early this morning cause I must have slept oddly on my arm and ended up with a numb little finger and cramp in my arm. I don't sleep well during the day but I might try and have a nana nap later otherwise I won't get anything done.

My week has been really busy which is why I haven't posted. My weigh in on Tuesday was 75.8 kg which I was really happy about. That's a 1 kg loss. Wasn't too sure how that happened but I'm stoked.

This week there's been a few functions and some carbs have slipped in. Not intentionally but not finishing work till around 9pm at night I had a few canopes knowing that I wouldn't eat when I got home. Sometimes things can't be avoided and I'm ready for whatever the scales say tomorrow.

Well that's me for now. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in.

Ciao

Comments

  1. You can only do your best - a few things here and there won't affect your total overall weight loss. Great job on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a good loss in a hectic week. Hope you get some sleep soon - I know what lack of sleep can do to you.
    Love, hugs and positive energy for a fantastic week.
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts