Weigh in

This mornings weight was 75.5 kg. A 300 gm loss this week. A great feeling. I'll be below 75 before too long.

I feel so much better today after having a decent nights sleep. Alot more focussed and positive. I spent my lunchbreak at the supermarket and got heaps of fresh vegetables as I'm going to try new recipes this week. I know Mr T is going to love me, lol. Actually there is one thing I do know is that he's eating an awful lot better and healthier and he's tending to eat more chicken now whereas before he eat nearly all red meat. In fact I find I can only have a little red meat these days. I always have to have a small piece because I become to full too fast otherwise. Has anyone else noticed this.

Righto - off to wrap Mr T's Valentines. Catch you soon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts