Feeling ....

A bit sleep deprived.  Had a wonderful time in Wellington but as always at Conference you seem to be going from one session to another and not much break in between.  A bit of a brain drain.  However it was still good and I got a lot out of it and "tools" I can use in my out of work life as well. 

The downside about being away at the weekend was I missed Lucas's 3rd birthday party.  The kids sent me some photos - looks like he had a ball.  Lucas and I have a Nana date later this week.  That will be fun.


Blowing out the cake

Cutting the cake with help from dad

Can you tell he liked his cake ...

Little Miss Sophia - so like her daddy


Somehow, Someway, Sometime soon I have to get to the supermarket.  Fridge is looking a wee bit barren and no fresh veges in sight!!!

After a few days with no internet I'm going to go and have a pop around the blogs and see what you've all been up too.

Ciao - for now.




Comments

  1. Awwwwww isn't he just adorable and so is his darling wee baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, you've just got to love the grandkids huh? The best of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww what gorgeous pics....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts