Veggie week . . .

This week I'm going to be a little bit more experimental with my veges.  Last night I made this cabbage and bacon dish.  Very tasty.


There are a couple of veges I've never eaten before in my life.  Leeks and Eggplant.
So last week I bought a leek and I'm going to look through the recipes and find something to make for dinner tonight.  The boys are having macaroni and cheese for dinner so I can afford to be experimental as I'll be my only critic.  Next week I'll buy an eggplant as I've come across a recipe for eggplant parmisean.

Everything is going well food wise, scales are dropping slowly - but think I had too much vino last week - so many things on, so this week no wine until the weekend.

Short week for me as we're flying down to Wellington on Friday.  Mr T always comes with me to Conferences and it's going to be a nice break - our first gettaway since he had his accident as I've made sure we have plenty of time to explore and get out and about.  Hope the weather is nice.

Ciao for now.



Comments

  1. I love leeks... eggplants not so much.
    I hope you have a great trip to Wellington today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts